blank'/> Jack Kauffman's Mission Blog: Happy Thanksgiving

30 November 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Dear family and friends, 

We did celebrate thanksgiving in the mission home! President brought up the idea out of the blue and really wanted to do a dinner, so we did it! 
I am sending some photos this week from a service project we did, and one where my companion and I got to talk on the radio. There's a hermano here that has a radio station. 

Everything we do here is service but this week I got to do two moves. On Friday I went with Elder Espinosa and Elder Jensen to take everything out of a pension that was closed. On Saturday morning with Elder Tarone someone stopped us on the street (a member family from Rosario that had just moved in that day), and they asked if we could help them unload everything. Of course we did and there were six elders helping that made moving everything go by a lot faster.

Things are going well in the mission field. My companion and I are getting along very well and that's one of the most important things to serving. We just work and there are no questions. We both know what we need to do and do it.

We continue to work with two kids named Maxi and Lucas and another man named Alberto. He really likes talking to us but we still haven't been able to find him when his whole family is home and our goal is to teach everyone! We are also seeing a lot of success from contacts and working with the members. God puts people in our path!

I hope you all have an excellent week!

Elder Kauffman aka Jack