blank'/> Jack Kauffman's Mission Blog: Baptism in Roca

28 December 2015

Baptism in Roca

Buen dia!

We had a great time celebrating Christmas, but other than that, we worked just like any other week! I think one of the highlights were “intercambios” we did on Wednesday. We didn’t have a lot of time to visit since we started after lunch and finished at 9:30 p.m.
I worked with Elder Wessell, es un genio para trabajar en la obra misional! I love working with him. For some reason I get nervous doing divisions, but I chose faith over fear and I can’t explain why or how, but the Lord made everything work out. He is more than present in missionary work.

We were able to see a previous investigator and teach two or three more lessons, but the numbers are not the important part of the work. What matters is that people are progressing. We also taught two youth that the elders have been working with for a while and one might be baptized this Saturday. 

Things are going great with my companion Elder Moser. He’s the best friend I have out here, and we are pushing each other to work harder!

The Ledesma familiy was baptized and confirmed this weekend and I’m sending some photos of that event. It was a cool experience. 

I love what I’m doing and I love and miss you all!

Elder Kauffman aka Jack