blank'/> Jack Kauffman's Mission Blog: Arrived in Zapala

15 June 2015

Arrived in Zapala

Good afternoon!

Well I arrived in Zapala this morning around 11:30 a.m. It's a lot different here than Neuquén, and it reminds me of San Carlos de Bariloche.

I am excited more than anything, a little nervous, but I know it will pass soon. My companion is a great guy and he leaves in two transfers so we're thinking he will finish his mission here with me.

My goal is to make this area "sacred ground" for me. Just work hard from the start, and do everything I can in the Lord's service. We've already been talking about the four investigators we have that have been progressing for a while. They are our priority. 

In my last interview with President Lovell we talked about faith, and I am going to need it now as I start anew again in Zapala. Wish me luck and pray for me!

I love you all and I write on Monday's now so please email me on Sunday and I will respond and let you know how things are going here!

Elder Kauffman aka Jack