blank'/> Jack Kauffman's Mission Blog: Time is Flying

21 March 2015

Time is Flying

¡Buenas de Argentina!

This week a hermano that comes to cut the grass at the mission home told us, “paso volando esta semana,” and that was so true for me. This week absolutely flew by! We had a lot of work in the office, and had some great proselyting opportunities too.

I have been thinking about limits, and the fact that we put them on ourselves. If we have a goal, work at it, and ask God for His help we can accomplish anything. We can have more baptisms in our mission. I know it’s possible. So we are working on enlarging our teaching pool. 

I love talking with people, seeing what makes them interested in listening to us, and how we can help them. In a meeting we had the other week Elder Woodbury and Elder Yañez (assistants to the mission president) gave an awesome presentation. They reminded me that the gospel is the solution to all problems, and I’ve been trying to apply that perspective in all contacts and lessons. 

On a personal note, I really miss Amanda, and I thought about her last Sunday when I went to our ward choir practice. There is a little girl in my ward that doesn’t speak and needs help walking. I helped her walk around the sacrament room while her mom practiced. I loved every minute being with her and helping.

I really am enjoying the mission. It’s a lot of fun and it is quite an adventure! I know that Jesus Christ lives. He believes in every single one of us. 

I hope everyone has a great week!

Elder Kauffman aka Jack