blank'/> Jack Kauffman's Mission Blog: Transfer to Neuquén Mission Office

01 December 2014

Transfer to Neuquén Mission Office

Hello Everyone!

This was a great week and I worked harder than I ever have talking with people in the streets. Most are very receptive when we discuss Christmas and tie it to Jesus Christ. As we talked about the Savior I came to understand the love of God more. For God so loved the world that He GAVE His son. That's powerful.

I was transferred from San Carlos de Bariloche to the mission office this week. I left Bariloche after church and traveled 430 km to Neuquén. I arrived at 9:00 p.m. and my new companion, Elder Da Silva who is from Brazil said, "¡Nos vamos, hay cosas para hacer!" "Let's go, we have things to do!" We take care of all missionary travel, records and other matters. We only have three or four hours a day to work our assigned area. I'm a little nervous to be in the office, but very excited. Wish me luck!

My new day to write is Saturday. I love everyone. Please pray for me and I will do the same for all of you!

Elder Kauffman aka Jack