blank'/> Jack Kauffman's Mission Blog: Leadership Meetings

05 May 2016

Leadership Meetings

Dear family and friends,

I had a great week, and I learned a lot of good things with all of the training we had the last few days. 

I'm doing my best to be dedicated. My brother Chris wrote me a motivating email a few weeks back, telling me to keep working. To put my head down and keep at it. That's what I am doing! My mission president always makes us ask ourselves "what am I giving to the Lord?" I'll only give my very best.

On Thursday in Neuquén Elder Gonzalez from the Seventy came to meet with us. He spoke to us a lot about the potential we have as a mission. He also taught us about the doctrine of Christ. He put a lot of emphasis on baptizing people who have repented, and that baptism opens the doors to heaven. I liked that. 

On Friday morning, we traveled to Bariloche, the city where I started my mission. There was no time to go to my first area, but I did talk to a few members I knew who had gone to the stake center for an institute class. Talking to them was fun and brought back good memories. 

In other news, we had an entire family come to church yesterday! We found them about a month ago, and they were finally able to attend sacrament meeting. It's a family of five. We think we might be able to baptize them before the end of this transfer. 

I love everyone! 

Elder Kauffman aka Jack