blank'/> Jack Kauffman's Mission Blog: Great Week

16 May 2016

Great Week

Good morning!

This was a really great week! Talking to everyone via Skype was awesome, and talking face to face is better than emailing. 

There was a lot of rain and cold this week, but we still worked hard. We have Ester's baptism this Saturday, and have a few more potentials for the 28th of May! I will take a lot of pictures of the wedding and baptismal service for next Monday's email. 

Not a lot of notable experiences to tell... I am learning the importance of being consistent and diligent in my missionary efforts as my time comes to an end. I know it's going to be a big blessing for me afterwards.

I love the Lord and what He is able to make of us if we let Him. We can all be better people. I know He gave his life for us and there will always be new beginnings thanks to Him.

I love you all and have a great week!

Elder Kauffman aka Jack