blank'/> Jack Kauffman's Mission Blog: Excellent Week

23 May 2016

Excellent Week

Dear family and friends,

Good morning! This was an excellent week! 

Ester was married on Friday, baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday! Our ward is super happy, and everyone felt the spirit of missionary work at the baptismal service. 

We had a lot of people in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. The Lord is blessing us a ton! These things may sound like little accomplishments but for me they mean everything. I've never been as happy as I am today since I've been on my mission. To teach the gospel and see someone accept is the coolest thing I have ever done. 

We have transfers this week and I hope I stay in here in Plottier because there are a lot more people to help!

I love you all! I know that the Lord lives and that he takes care of us.

Elder Kauffman aka Jack