blank'/> Jack Kauffman's Mission Blog: Checking In

11 April 2016

Checking In

Dear family and friends,

I had a really good week. We found a few more people to teach and are progressing with a few that we found previously. One is doing really well. His name is Fabio. He's 31 and has had a pretty hard life and is dealing with a lot of challenges, but he wants to change. 

Too often we tend to think that people like Fabio can't overcome their circumstances and that's impossible for them to change. On Saturday we gave Fabio a blessing and as soon as we started we felt strongly that he´s loved just as much as we are by Heavenly Father. That there is hope for him and others like him.

I am enjoying my time in Plottier and I love the people. We had a zone conference on my birthday so that was a good way to celebrate the morning. The day after a member made a cake to eat after lunch! 

I love everyone and have a great week!

Elder Kauffman aka Jack