blank'/> Jack Kauffman's Mission Blog: Easter Week

28 March 2016

Easter Week

This week was awesome. It was a special week celebrating Easter and a good time to testify of Christ.

We have some baptisms on the horizon. We met a single mother a few weeks ago and we were able to teach a lesson yesterday afternoon. Her name is Belen and she has set a baptismal date for the 16th of April!

Another good thing happening here is that the attitude of our ward is improving. It was something that my companion told me he wanted to change when I arrived. The members don't hate the missionaries, but they don't seem to love them either. We have visited a lot of families recently to gain their trust, and show them that we are here to work and work with them.

Its been working really well. There is a different spirit now in church when we talk with members. Yesterday we did divisions with the bishopric to find less active families. 

My testimony of the Savior was renewed this week when we sang yesterday in church. We sang that that HE LIVES! He is with me and I know he is with everyone else.

I love everyone and have a great week!

Elder Kauffman aka Jack