blank'/> Jack Kauffman's Mission Blog: Cooling Off

11 April 2015

Cooling Off

Dear family and friends,

This past week I enjoyed watching general conference and had a nice birthday too! The Arnaudin’s were super nice and bought empanadas and made an awesome cake for me.

Things are going well in the office and this week two people from Buenos Aires (that work for the church and supervise my work) came here to review the legal status of all the missionaries. It was good to meet them and I feel a lot more comfortable now with everything I do regarding immigrations. They told me that in the past mission secretaries have had to go to Chile so that missionaries from that country can have their legal status extended. So it looks like I may be traveling to the border to do this for our Chilean missionaries. I'll keep you posted.

Winter will be here soon and it’s supposed to drop into the 40’s (Fahrenheit) this week, and I’ll have to bust out the scarf and big coat again to stay warm in the coming months.

I Sure love everyone!

Elder Kauffman aka Jack