blank'/> Jack Kauffman's Mission Blog: Not a Lot of Time

19 August 2014

Not a Lot of Time

Thanks for all the notes and pictures! I have less time to write today, but I hope all is well back home. Congratulations to Chris and Kaylee on their wedding!

I believe I have left the stage where everything is exciting just because it's new, and now it can be difficult to be in the field. I've been praying a lot to not only do what the Lord wants me to do, but to WANT to do what the Lord wants me to do. This is all for Him.

My Spanish is improving and I have learned words I never thought I would! This week I had a missionary exchange with an Elder from Colorado and it felt amazing to speak English with him.

The cafe we are in is closing in a few minutes for a holiday here. Please continue to write and pray for me.

Elder Kauffman aka Jack